THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

SPM Count Down

Friday, September 18, 2009

Unexpected Holiday

well everybody knows today is an unexpected holiday right?
haha
we still used to thought that today we are having science exam..
but..
this make us flew away..
i am now extremely having holiday mood..
10 more extra holidays before we have to continue our examination
anyway,
i think most of us are out today~
right?
haha but i'm still home..
think that soo chorng is same with me now
he keep nagging me to update lar..
but somehow..
i like you to nag..
hahaha
cuz you look alike a lao yi~

haha...
anyway..
i will try my best to view this blog lar..
dont worry k?

these few days very busy ma
don't blame on me please..
after spm..
everything will be mine in this blog
hahahaha

when it comes..
don't try to kick me down then~~

BUAHAHAHAHAH!!!

written by "xiao po"

it is ARIEL.

looks like xiao po meh??
i think not...hahahaha
so jimmy.....change my name~

0 comments: